Mediation is a non-binding procedure in which a neutral intermediary, the mediator, assists the parties in reaching a mutually satisfactory settlement of the dispute.
Why to choose Dr. Martin Svatos as your mediator?
Dr. Martin Svatos is one of the leading Czech mediators. He gained his expirences around the globe studying at the university of Sorbonne in Paris (France), at the Cornell University (USA), at the Charles University in Prague (Czech Republic) and at the Carlo Bo University in Urbino (Italy).
As one of the first Czech mediator, he has passed successfully the Czech Mediation Exams by the Ministry of Justice of the Czech Republic and became a registered mediator.
He has acted in several cases as a mediator and as an arbitrator and he gained experiences in several ADR proceedings too.
Because of using the modern approach to dispute resolution, he is able to keep his success rate very high.
Dr. Svatos has…
- broad experiences in the field of international and Czech law
- briliant academic background
- high success rate in dispute resolution
- excelent language skills (Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Slovak)
- very high success rate
Membership in Legal Associations
- ICDR Young & International
- Young ICCA
- YIAG, Regional Representative for Europe
- Czech (mother tongue)
- English (certificate TOEFL iBT)
- French (certificate DALF C1)
- German (fluent)
- Italian (passive)
- Slovak (passive)
The Czech Mediation Act
You can download an english version of the Czech Mediation Act No. 202/2012 Coll here: Czech Mediation Act.